Agence funwave Index du Forum
Agence funwave
Le forum permet aux membres de l'agence Funwave de poster des sujets concernant l'évènement de l'année !

Agence funwave Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Need help with Yahoo mail

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Agence funwave Index du Forum -> Les accès -> Yahoo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Need help with Yahoo mail Répondre en citant

HI,

I guess maybe nowadays most of you folks here don't use email stuff the way I do (Yahoo mail) but when you are dang near 75 yrs old like me you get kinda set in your ways, and it's all I got anyhow. Well - lately when I go into my Yahoo mail screen it starts doing a bunch of "flashing" (don't know what else to call it) and sometime it takes a while to settle down. A couple of times the screen has gone completely black, and also a couple of times I have gotten a dialogue block that says my video driver has quit working but has recovered. This "flashing" doesn't seem to effect anything else I do or that I have seen thus far. For info, I have Win 10 Pro, latest AMD driver as far as I know. I had thought maybe those advertisements that appear on the side of the mail screen were the problem, so I tried getting rid of those. I don't think I was successful though 'cause it seems that they are back. Before I do anything like try to roll back to a previous graphics driver or some such, I wanted to get your opinions. Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=111697
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Agence funwave Index du Forum -> Les accès -> Yahoo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation